Jul
10

No explosion, Samsung Galaxy SIII was microwaved

Samsung has proved that their Galaxy SIII didn’t blow up.

The phone owner had claimed that white flames shot out of the device while he was driving and this damaged the device and his car. But Samsung did a thorough investigation.

Fire Investigations UK was brought into the picture and now it seems that the fire was caused by an external energy. As per investigator Peter Mansi, the heat damage doesn’t seem to have been from naked flame and the only way to cause the damage would have been to place or its components inside a domestic microwave.

The phone owner wrote back in the forum where he had initially complained that he would like to retract his statement. The damage was caused by another person and the damage shown was caused later after the phone was recovered from water. It was caused by a large amount of external energy. The act was stupid but not deliberate.

The mobile revolution is under-way! Play dazzling bingo games on your mobile with mmmBingo and All Slots Bingo Bonanza.

Tags:

Leave a Reply