Feb
01

94% enterprise tablet market in Q4 went to Apple

Apple broke records to register 15.4 million iPad units sold in Q4.

This report comes from Good Technology, an enterprise mobile solutions provider. iPad and iPad2 were the clear leaders in tablets as they cornered 94% of the total customers of Good Technology. The remaining 6% of the customers chose other tablets where Samsung Galaxy Tab was the frontrunner.

As per the report, in the top ten industries that Good covers, iPads were mostly activated in financial services, life sciences and business or professional services. As far as financial services were concerned, 42% of the market share went to them.

Among the most popular enterprise smartphones among the clients of Good were iPhone 4 and 4S with 65% market share. Android came in second with 35% and was led by Galaxy S II.

Good Technology anticipates slowdown in March when iPad 3 is rumored to be launched, the same as when iPhone 4S was launched.

The mobile revolution is under-way! Play dazzling bingo games on your mobile with mmmBingo and All Slots Bingo Bonanza.

Tags:

Leave a Reply